Looking for Madden NFL 20 Cheat Codes ? You’re on the right place, This article contains All Madden 20 Cheat Codes You Need To Know 2019.
Table of Contents
Madden NFL 20 Cheat Codes
Below are the Madden NFL 20 Cheat Codes, to get all trophies follow the steps and guide below
2nd Rounder (Silver Trophy)
Make game-winning FG under 10 sec. after missing 2 or more previous kick attempts.
Aaron Donald Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 6,100.
Already in Progress (Bronze Trophy)
Create a league from a Play Now Live game.
Big Spender (Bronze Trophy)
Win a free agent bidding war for a 90+ OVR player.
Bragging Rights (Silver Trophy)
Win the Super Bowl in an online league.
Change of Scenery (Bronze Trophy)
Relocate a team.
Comeback City (Silver Trophy)
Comeback and win when trailing by 17+ points at halftime.
Dealmaker (Bronze Trophy)
Re-sign a 90+ OVR player.
Derwin James Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 900.
Future of the Franchise (Silver Trophy)
Reveal a rookie’s X-Factor potential.
Going For Gold (Gold Trophy)
Earn gold from a drill inside the Skill Trainer.
Going to Nationals (Bronze Trophy)
Win The Semifinals
Head-to-Head (Bronze Trophy)
Win a Head To Head game in an online league.
J.J Watt Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 7,500.
John Madden Legacy Award (Silver Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 10,000.
Lockdown Corner (Bronze Trophy)
Win 3 presses in a single game with the same CB.
LOL TTYL (Bronze Trophy)
Complete Your First Text Message Scenario
Madden NFL 20 Master (Platinum Trophy)
Congratulations on earning every Madden NFL 20 trophy!
Michelangelo Would Be Proud (Bronze Trophy)
Create Your Player
Move Master (Bronze Trophy)
Successfully fake-out a defender with a ball carrier special move.
MVP (Silver Trophy)
Win MVP with one of your players.
National Champ (Bronze Trophy)
Win The National Championship
Negotiator (Bronze Trophy)
Win a MUT auction.
Odell Beckham Jr. Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 2,900.
Patrick Mahomes Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 1,700.
Perfect Passer (Silver Trophy)
Complete The Combine Drills (Perfect)
Pro Bowler (Bronze Trophy)
Participate in the Pro Bowl during a Franchise season.
QB1 (Gold Trophy)
Get Drafted First Overall
Roster Reshuffle (Bronze Trophy)
Complete a fantasy draft.
ROTY (Gold Trophy)
Win Rookie of the Year with one of your players.
Situational Awareness (Silver Trophy)
Make a Coaching Adjustment in the 4th quarter or OT.
Stud Finder (Bronze Trophy)
Draft a rookie with a Hidden Dev Trait.
Team Building 101 (Silver Trophy)
Activate two Chemistries at the same time.
This is My Ultimate Team (Bronze Trophy)
Create a MUT Team.
Throwin’ Dots (Bronze Trophy)
Throw a Passing TD using the low throw mechanic.
Tom Brady Legacy Award (Gold Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 32,000.
Travis Kelce Legacy Award (Bronze Trophy)
Using a created player, coach or owner – surpass a Legacy Score of 3,800.
Triple Crown (Silver Trophy)
Record a sack, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery with the same player on a single play.
Ultimate Grind (Bronze Trophy)
Win a MUT Ultimate Challenge.
Best Gamplay To Use
To get Madden NFL 20 Cheat Codes, below are the best gameplay to use for the game.
- Sprint button: When you’re player, it’s second nature to jam the R2 sprint button at all times, but the most recent versions of Madden put greater importance on patience. With running backs, sprinting makes it easier to run into defensive players and doing so on defense makes it easier to miss tackles.
- Use all of the controls: Just like how quarterbacks can throws the ball any number of ways (bullet, lob, leading passes) and the defensive players can attack a ball (swat or intercept), use all of these controls. Don’t just go for the splashy play.
- Balance your playcalling: The one thing you need to avoid in Madden is becomng too repetitive. It applies for both on offense and defense. Yes, lean on the strength of your team—passing or man coverage—but throw in some running plays and play some zone to throw off your opponent. Otherwise they will adjust and then you’re in trouble.
- Pay attention to kickers: Kicking often is overlooked, but it has become increasingly difficult with newer Maddens. One wrong control and you’re missing kicks left and right. Those extra points add up.
How To Master the defense
Below are the Madden NFL 20 Cheat Codes, how to master the defense.
- Don’t be too aggresive: It’s natural to get out there on defense and try to smash everybody and cause fumbles. That leads to a lot of missed tackles. Instead, take it slow and use Strafing (hold L2) to keep your player in place to make the tackle instead of letting up a 75-yard touchdown.
- Undertand your players: Know the type of defense you have. If you are a bit weaker on cornerback, you might want to avoid Cover 1 man coverage as that exposes your cornerbacks. The same applies to opting for more man or zone coverage.
- Use your great players: If you have a great player like Khalil Mack or Jalen Ramsey on defense, you are going to want to use them. Don’t be hesitant to use them play in and play out. They are stars for a reason, let them impact the game. If may sound simple, but a lot of great players go unused more often than you think.
How To Master The Offense
Below are how to master the offense,
- Own hot routes: One of the easiest ways to get good at Madden is understanding hot routes. Even if you see one mismatch, getting your player to run a slant through the empty zone could mean an easy touchdown for you. To do so, press the triangle button, select the receiver you want and all the different routes will pop up.
- Understand coverages: A great way to get one on the defense is by understanding the coverages. Is it Cover 1? Cover 3? Nickel? Dime? Man coverage? Or zone? Keep on eye on the cornerbacks to see if they are playing off or press coverage and see if it is single or two safety coverage.
- Get comfortable with certain plays: Though teams have a big playbook, it’s good to master certain plays to get really good. The end goal is to do so with the whole playbook, but that’s a bit daunting, especially for new players. Get real familiar with one or two plays from each formation—Singleback, I Form and Gun—and it’ll make it way easier to play faster and make less mistakes.
- Shift pass protection: One of the defenses biggest advantages is blitzing. A great way to minimize this is by shifting the line to cover the extra man blitzing. To do so, press the L1 button and you can Slide Left, Slight Right, Pinch the line or Max Protect.