If you want to be the very best, you’ll need to stay on top of the Pokemon Go Research Quests – constantly changing missions and activities that players can pick up and complete for bonuses and rewards. In this article is all Pokemon Go Field Research Rewards List 2019 and everything you should know.
Pokemon Go’s research quests are split into two categories: Field Research tasks and Research Breakthroughs.
Field Research errands (or missions in the event that you like) are gotten from Pokestops and are basically irregular, however, journeys and rewards change from month to month. Finishing these can lead to Research Breakthroughs which give further one of a kind rewards that additionally pivot after some time. Extraordinary Research is less irregular – it’s a progression of missions set for you by Professor Willow which push towards giving you access to potential catch particularly uncommon, legendary Pokemon. How about we go over how every work in detail…
Table of Contents
How Pokemon Go Research: How Field Research Tasks work and how to get their rewards
Field Research missions are basically missions that you gather when you turn PokeStops. Each PokeStop gets one explicit field investigate mission doled out to it every day, and however, you can finish a journey more than once every day you’ll just ever get a similar strategic any given PokeStop.
You can finish the same number of field research journeys as you, and the prizes for some random mission will differ a bit of relying upon the journey you get. As a rule, you’ll need to plan to finish in any event one journey for each day so as to progress in the direction of your exploration leap forward, nonetheless – however more on that in a minute.
Journeys go over all parts of Pokemon Go and it might be said exist to get players to encounter all parts of the game. Field research journeys may request that you fight in an attack, fight in a gym, hatch Pokemon eggs, get certain Pokemon types or even turn Pokestops – and these are only a couple of models. Some of the time an assignment will remunerate you with the things, yet different occasions you’ll be compensated with an uncommon Pokemon experience – field research errands are the main way to encounter and get Spinda, for example – the experience with a Spinda you have to get one just comes as the consequence of a Pokeball-tossing related field explore mission. As an aside, these experiences are extremely valuable since Pokemon experienced along these lines can’t escape.
The missions and rewards on offer turn in a month to month way generally, which means toward the finish of one month Niantic will resign journeys and remunerates and supplant them with new ones. At times they’ll keep a journey yet supplant its reward – it truly differs from month to month, and regularly there’s a subject to a month – like how August 2018 included Raikou as a potential reward and a scope of other electric Pokemon. July 2019 is indeed a twofold month occasion devoted to incredible Pokemon – allowing you to get any semblance of Kyogre, Groudon, Latias and Latios. A portion of these have showed up as field research compensates previously – yet some haven’t, and the possibility of which you get is arbitrary.
Research Breakthroughs in Pokemon Go: earning the big reward for July: Kyogre, Groudon, Latias and Latios
As should be obvious in the screen capture above – and in-game – the field research screen has a progression of stamps signifying seven stamps. You can possibly win one stamp for every day regardless of whether you complete different missions – so fundamentally, this arrangement of stamps is intended to most recent seven days. When you arrive on the seventh day you’ll open a Research Breakthrough, spoke to on the screen by the huge wrapped-up bundle from Professor Willow.
Precisely what will be inside these bundles shifts from month to month close by the other research rewards and rewards including the potential for a Sinnoh Stone development thing to drop. The greatest thing, in any case, is that consistently this highlights a Pokemon experience. These are more often than not with top of the line, uncommon Pokemon – regularly even amazing Pokemon – some of the best Pokemon in Pokemon Go. That implies you’ll have a boundless measure of attempts to get them since Pokemon experienced along these lines can’t flee. Insofar as you have tolerance and Pokeballs, you can continue attempting until they’re gotten. This is an incredible spot to practice how to make phenomenal tosses and curveball tosses in Pokemon Go, as well.
Pokemon got along these lines will likewise have normally high details – a similar kind of details that you may discover on Pokemon experienced as a major aspect of assault fights. All things considered, this is an incredible method to get uncommon Pokemon. Here’s the manner by which past months have gone:
For July 2019, the field research prizes will involve arbitrary opportunity to a certain extent: when you complete seven days of field missions you’ll get an opportunity at experiencing one of four incredible Pokemon: gen 2 amazing Pokemon Kyogre and Groudon, in addition to two other unbelievable Pokemon who’ve showed up as research rewards previously: Latias and Latios.
Pokemon Go Field Research List: rewards and missions for current field research tasks
As we recently clarified, everything around the field examine mission framework is on revolution – consistently brings around an alternate arrangement of occasions with various objectives, and we’re going to keep this page current with whatever the present crucial is. For July field examine achievement you’ll be compensated a chance to get one of a couple of incredible Pokemon from the second Pokemon age – legendary mammoths Kyogre and Groudon plus Latias and Latios. Which shows up is irregular, so cross your fingers for your most loved or for the one you’re absent.
All you need to do to get this is rack up seven days worth of stamps by finishing one field examine strategic day – thus giving you four opportunities to do this in case you’re on the ball in January. The Pokemon on offer run the array – flying, fire, ice, electric, water and even steel type – and given that they’re almighty this additionally gives you an extraordinary opportunity to help your group in wording of Pokemon type qualities and shortcomings.
Here’s the journeys that you’ll discover in your Field Research list during July 2019 – yet recollect, these missions are compensated indiscriminately from PokeStops, so which you see is altogether down to risk. There’s a great deal of missions that give you fundamental rewards as well, as Pokeballs, Stardust and different things – yet these are the ones that reward those exceedingly significant Pokemon experiences:
BattleField Missions & Rewards list
- Battle in a Gym: Mankey or Makuhita encounter (shiny chance)
- Battle in a Gym 5 times: Machop encounter (shiny chance)
- Win a Gym Battle: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle encounter (shiny chance)
- Win 3 Gym Battles: Jynx encounter
- Win 5 Gym Battles: Grimer encounter (shiny chance)
- Battle in a Raid: Meditite encounter (shiny chance)
- Win a Level 2 or Higher Raid: Sableye encounter (shiny chance)
- Win a Level 3 or Higher Raid: Omanyte encounter or Kabuto encounter (shiny chance)
- Win 5 Raids: Aerodactyl encounter (shiny chance)
- Use a Super-Effective Charge Attack 7 Times: Electabuzz encounter
Catch Field Missions & Rewards list
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Magikarp encounter (shiny chance) or Teddiursa encounter
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Vulpix or Poliwag encounter
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon: Dratini (shiny chance)
- Catch 5 Fighting-type Pokemon: Breloom encounter
- Catch 5 Normal, Electric or Poison-type Pokemon: Starmie encounter
- Catch 5 Water-type Pokemon: Seel encounter (shiny chance)
- Catch 3 Electric, Poison or Normal-type Pokemon: Plusle or Minun encounter (shiny chance)
- Catch 5 Flying, Dark or Psychic-type Pokemon: Poocheyna encounter (shiny chance)
- Catch 7 Grass, Water or Fire-type Pokemon: Growlithe encounter (shiny chance)
- Catch 10 Ground-type Pokemon: Diglett encounter (shiny chance)
Berry Field Missions & Rewards list
- Use 5 Berries while catching Pokemon: Weepinbel encounter
- Use 5 Nanab Berries while catching Pokemon: Swalot encounter
- Use 10 Pinap Berries while catching Pokemon: Loudred encounter
Pokeball & Throw Field Missions & Rewards list
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda encounter
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Geodude encounter (shiny chance) or Voltorb encounter
- Make 3 Great Throws: Gastly encounter, Lileep encounter or Anorith encounter (all shiny chance)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Onix encounter (shiny chance)
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda encounter
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Larvitar encounter (shiny chance)
Management & Evolution Field Missions & Rewards list
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee encounter or Pidgey encounter (shiny chance)
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle encounter (shiny chance)
- Use an item to evolve a Pokemon: Skamory encounter
- Trade a Pokemon: Drifloon encounter (shiny chance)
- Transfer 3 Pokemon: Shuppet encounter (shiny chance)
- Earn 5 Candies walking with your Buddy: Slakoth encounter
- Send 10 Gifts to Friends: Alolan Exeggutor encounter
Egg Hatching Field Missions & Rewards
- Hatch an Egg: Exeggcute encounter or Spoink encounter (shiny chance)
- Hatch 3 Eggs: Magmar encounter
- Hatch 5 Eggs: Chansey encounter (plus 3 Rare Candy)
GO Fest Global Field Research Tasks
- GO Fest Global: Make 2 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Nidoran M, Magnemite, Scyther, Meditite or Feebas encounter (shiny chance)
- GO Fest Global: Win 3 Gym Battles: Nidoran M, Magnemite, Scyther, Meditite or Feebas encounter (shiny chance)
- GO Fest Global: Win a Raid: Nidoran M, Magnemite, Scyther, Meditite or Feebas encounter (shiny chance)
- GO Fest Global: Hatch An Egg: Nidoran M, Magnemite, Scyther, Meditite or Feebas encounter (shiny chance)
- GO Fest Global: Evolve 3 Pokemon: Nidoran M, Magnemite, Scyther, Meditite or Feebas encounter (shiny chance)
Jump Start Research Tasks for the 3rd Anniversary
In addition to the regular quests above, there’s also a new, limited-time set of research quests available as part of the Special Research Quests tap – and these special tasks will help players along significantly in catching up or boosting their player level.
These special quests can be found alongside the Special Research (more on that below) until September 2, 2019. They come in the following groups, one after the other, with significant rewards:
Jump Start Research Quest #1
- Make a New Friend: 5000 XP
- Catch 3 Pokemon with Weather Boost: 5000 XP
- Hatch an Egg: 5000 XP
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 15,000 Stardust & a Dratini wild encounter
Jump Start Research Quest #2
- Earn a Candy walking with your buddy: 30 Dratini Candy
- Take a snapshot of Dratini: 30 Dratini Candy
- Evolve a Dratini: 10,000 EXP
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 15,000 Stardust & a 1x Raid Pass
Jump Start Research Quest #3
- Power up Pokemon 10 Times: 15,000 EXP
- Battle another trainer in the Great League: 15,000 EXP
- Battle in a Raid: 15,000 EXP
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 15,000 EXP & a 2x Star Piece
Jump Start Research Quest #4
- Catch 5 different species of Pokemon: Chimchar encounter
- Catch a Legendary Pokemon from either a Research Breakthrough or a Raid Battle: Piplup
- Hatch 3 Eggs: Turtwig
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 15,000 Stardust & a Shiny Eevee wild encounter
Jump Start Research Quest #5
- Take a Snapshot of Eevee: 30,000 EXP
- Send 6 Gifts to Friends: 30,000 EXP
- Trade 3 Pokemon: 30,000 EXP
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 15,000 EXP & a Lapras encounter
Jump Start Research Quest #4
- Make a new friend: 60 Dratini Candy
- Win a level 3 or higher raid: 60 Dratini Candy
- Evolve a Dragonair: 100,000 EXP
- Strand Completion Reward: 2x Lucky Egg, 100,000 EXP & 15,000 Stardust
Past Research Breakthrough Rewards
For posterity’s sake, here are the past field research breakthrough rewards as featured in Pokemon Go – just so you know what you’ve missed.
2018 Research Breakthrough rewards in Pokemon Go:
- April 2018: Moltres (fire-themed research)
- May 2018: Zapdos (electric-themed research)
- June 2018: Articuno (ice-themed research)
- July 2018: Snorlax (Kanto research)
- August 2018: Raikou (electric-themed research)
- September 2018:Entei (fire-themed research)
- October 2018: Suicune (water-themed research)
- November 2018: Shedinja (bug-themed research)
- December 2018: Best of 2018 (all previous Pokemon)
- January & February 2019: Legendary Birds
- March & April 2019: Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regice, Registeel, Regirock
- May & June 2019: Ho-oh, Lugia, Latias, Latios
- July & August 2019: Kyogre, Groudon, Latias, Latios
Special Research Quests & Tasks in Pokemon Go: a quick introduction
A little swipe over your field examine menu will likewise take you to the Special Research Tasks. These work somewhat better, and kindly for my fingers (and your eyes) don’t require so much help or clarification on this page. All things considered, for evasion of disarray, we should discuss them a piece.
The Special Research Quests are basically the nearest thing Pokemon Go has to a ‘story mode’ – these are fixed journeys with fixed goals and, at last, fixed prizes. Each ‘arrange’ of the Special Research Quests expects you to finish three missions each with a littler individual reward so as to open the bigger reward for that period of the journey. When you’ve done that, Professor Willow will at that point acquaint the following stage with you.
The principal Special Research Quest in the game is ‘A Mythical Discovery’, and it’s a sorry spoiler to state it prompts your capacity to open legendary 151st Pokemon Mew in the game – and now, it can also unlock legendary animal Celebi. Arriving requires culmination of a scope of missions, be that as it may, doing everything from exercise center fights and assaults to getting rarer, hard to-find Pokemon like Ditto. Finishing each period of the mission will in the long run convey you to an experience with the legendary Pokemon.